CHARBLOX Charcoal Logs are made from 100% natural hardwood and bamboo. Sustainably created using recycled sawdust from whole lumber projects; no trees are cut to make our unique, high-grade charcoal.
The result is more eco-friendly, longer lasting charcoal and smarter cooked, truly delicious food. Burning longer means virtually no refilling and monitoring while providing amazing hardwood flavor. Stop nursing your charcoal and enjoy your BBQs!
- Charcoal 2.0. Average charcoal contains chemicals while lump charcoal burns out quickly. CHARBLOX is next generation charcoal.
- Burns Longer. 1LB of CHARBLOX is equivalent in burn time to about 3-4LB (Hardwood) and 4-5LB (Bamboo) Average Charcoal.
- Even Heat. Uniformly sized blocks allow for even distribution of heat.
- 100% Natural. 100% Hardwood + Bamboo, recycled from whole lumber, no chemicals, no binders.
- Clean Burn. Low ash and little to no smoke when cooking.
- Reusable. Longer lasting means you are able to choke oxygen and reuse your CHARBLOX over and over.
- Similar to Binchotan. More affordable alternative to Japanese Binchotan charcoal, used in yakitori cooking.
- Extremely Versatile. Easily replace your old charcoal with CHARBLOX anywhere you currently use charcoal - grills, smokers, tandoori ovens, robatayaki and more.